v.1.5 DEMO software program ( 28MB)
|Free evaluation version without
any limitation in functionalities.
There's the only limitation of Vertical Size in importing
image and creating dot-proof and preview image. (50% of
Brochure(English) (6P, PDF, 6MB)
Brochure(Korean) (6P, PDF, 6MB)
VisualDot Presentation (16P, PDF, 1MB)
Kit Description (1P, DOC)
Manual (PDF, 6MB)
Dot-batch Manual (PDF, 3.5MB)
Sample 1bit TIFF image (C,
( 12MB~20MB for each)
ColorChart for Dot-Sharpness Calibration (PS
PROOFING WITH VISUALDOT (1 MAR 3006)
technical marketing information release (31 MAR
Upgrade release note (1 SEP 2005)
TRY NEW VERSION 1.5 NOW
VALLOY Inc. is pleased to offer VisualDot Evaluation Kit
to our authorized partners and potential partners and customers.
VisualDot is essential part of today¡¯s digital proofing industry
in various fields. We¡¯re looking forward to working with you
for this new challenging Dot-proofing industry with our remarkable
VisualDot Evaluation Kit includes;
1) Sample Product Package Box and Printed Brochures
2) Demo version (1.5) of Software CD and CD case
¡±VisualDot¡± and ¡°Visual DotBatch¡± are included in the CD.
Visual DotBatch is automatic processing module using hot-folders
in high speed.
* LIMITATION OF TRIAL VERSION
Open and processing 50% reduced size of original, in vertical
There¡¯s no limitation in other features.
3) User¡¯s Guide in PDF format (Included in the CD in digital
4) Sample press print reference (GATF Chart)
5) Sample Dot-proof print output (GATF Chart) in 150 LPI and
6) Sample continuous color proof print output (GATF Chart)
7) VisualDot Brochure, Sample images, Calibration chart (Digital
Form in the CD)
Sample proof print output was printed under the
- Printer : Epson4000
- Ink : Epson Original, 7 color
- Printing Option : 720DPI, 7 color and Variabledot2
- Rip software : Founder Eagle rip
- Ripping Option : No screen, No anti-aliasing, Original resolution
ripping and No scaling
- Media : Mitsubishi Semi-Glossy Photo Paper
Check Point when looking at Sample Proof:
- Color : Color Matching is done with the Rip software. However,
Rip software itself cannot match the dimmed press color without
screen dots. Find difference of simulating press color with
applying Dot patterns in the proof output. (Please understand
that Koreans are not very good at color matching. We believe
you¡¯ must do better color matching there.)
- Details : Rip software itself with no-screen data cannot
represent details in narrow lines and small fonts. You can
easily find differences of details in patterns, small fonts
and narrow lines in the sample proof output with applying
VisualDot. We lose details in continuous color proof.
- Dot patterns and Moire effect : The proof and press is maid
in 150 and 175 LPI. VisualDot supports up to 200 LPI. Check
screen dots and patterns with using your magnifier on the
press and proof output.
Check Point when trying Dot-proofing for your self:
- You need to get high-resolution (ex. 2400 DPI) 1 BIT TIFF
files from CTP/CTF workflow first.
(If you do not have, we provide sample 1 bit TIFF image in
the CD for your convenience.)
- Import the files and analyze with soft dot-proofing functions.
- Adjust dot-proofing parameters in calibration of sharpness
for each color screen first.
- Generate Dot-proof image in 600 DPI (ex. HP, Canon) or 720
DPI (ex. Epson).
- Print the Dot-proof image with your own Rip software and
color matching system as you¡¯ve done so far. However, you
should not using scaling option, interpolation option nor
anti-aliasing option in the Rip software. It is recommended
to use but not restricted to use, no screen, Hifi color (6
or 7 color inks), variable dot (if available), and good proof
- Test VisualDot Batch to automate your Dot-proofing workflow
in faster and easier way.